TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT SAFE -- CLOSE THIS WINDOW WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Kiosk services are only available from 6 am to 9 pm PST daily. Entries made outside these hours will receive a “timeout” message. Please try again between the hours of 6 am and 9 pm PST.
- Register anytime on or after your assigned registration date and time.
- Your Quarterly PIN gives you access to online registration.
- Your advisor will provide your Quarterly PIN.
- Your Quarterly PIN will be different for every quarter.
- Your Global PIN gives you access to most online functions (schedule, unofficial transcripts, financial aid information and accessing quarterly PIN during open registration).
- You may add or drop classes using online registration through the third day of instruction. Any changes you need to make after that date must be done at the Registration Office.
- You may register for as many as 18 credits using online registration. If you wish to take more than 18 credits, you must come to the Registration Office with an excess credit waiver, if applicable.
- If you have not completed all prerequisites for a course, you must go the Registration Office to enroll in that course.
- Online registration is not available for college employees. Please come to the Registration Office on or after the first day of class to enroll.
- Entry codes are the 5-digit number that the instructor issues for classes requiring instructor’s permission to enroll.