Project LID Homepage: Distributable Modules
Update 1/15/2021: Upgrae: Added Flags "CRLF To LF" and "LF To CRLF"
Update 1/7/2021: Bug fix: TSQL To PLSQL issue fixed.
Update 10/15/2020: Upgrade: Added "New Line At < And >"
Update 9/3/2020: Upgrade: Option to only process Flags.
Update 5/12/2020: Upgrade: Added "Lines To SQL Values", Camel Case.
Update 4/3/2020: Upgrade: Added "MAC To ..."
Update 3/3/2020: Upgrade: enabled TSQL Readable.
Update 2/28/2020: Program released.
A Windows program created to reformatting of text.
The main purpose of the program at this time is:
- turn characters into Camel Cased, Indent, Lower Cased, Upper Cased
- turn lines into SQL Values, i.e. 'a','b','c'
- convert MAC address to different format standards, i.e. ############, ##:##:##:##:##:##, etc.
- make PLSQL/TSQL queries more readable
- translate between PLSQL to TSQL
- transate between TSQL to PLSQL
- Changing a PLSQL query into a readable format: screenshot
- Changing PLSQL format into TSQL format: screenshot
The programs, scripts and documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. Lower Columbia College further disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the programs, scripts and documentation remains with you. In no event shall Lower Columbia College, its authors, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the programs, scripts or documentation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the programs, scripts or documentation, even if Lower Columbia College has been advised of the possibility of such damages.