Project LID Homepage: Distributable Modules
Update 10/11/2021: Upgraded to .NET 4.8 to support TLS 1.2.
Update 9/18/2015: Added Record Template Key/Value lcc:ImportColumnDefaultValue.
Update 8/3/2015: Program released.
This document describes the lccSOAPer program.
The lccSOAPer is a command line program and was developed to access Web Services using both Get and Post.
lccSOAPer was developed to supply these capabilities:
- send request to a Web Service
- receive/parse Web Service response
- auto resubmitting if response has more pages, and concatenating all response records into one set
- auto resubmitting of requests if import file has more records than the 'chunk' size , i.e. 100 records, chunk size 20 = 5 auto submits
- auto translating XML response into tab delimited export file
- Body Content:
The programs, scripts and documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. Lower Columbia College further disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the programs, scripts and documentation remains with you. In no event shall Lower Columbia College, its authors, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the programs, scripts or documentation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the programs, scripts or documentation, even if Lower Columbia College has been advised of the possibility of such damages.