Project LID Homepage: Distributable Modules
Update 3/26/2019: Upgrade: upgraded lccCompareCombine program.
Update 3/8/2017: Upgrade: upgraded lccSwitchMACRecords program to allow specifying of column start positions and length.
Update 3/7/2017: Process Released
is a Process created to automatically update the InformaCast Machine Locations in the description field.
This process satisfies the following needs:
- retrieve a list of machine records in InformaCast API
- query/retrieve details on each machine
- query the network devices (Cisco Router, etc.) and retrieve active devices/MAC
- provide a list of Buildings that correspond to the trunks on the network
- compare/combine the InformaCast machine MACs with the network MACs and their trunk/building
- prepare InformaCast upload files/index
- upload the changes to InformaCast
The process uses the following programs:
The programs, scripts and documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. Lower Columbia College further disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the programs, scripts and documentation remains with you. In no event shall Lower Columbia College, its authors, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the programs, scripts or documentation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the programs, scripts or documentation, even if Lower Columbia College has been advised of the possibility of such damages.