Project LID Homepage: Distributable Modules
Update 3/4/2014: Upgraded: added columns (class) Section, (class) Fee Pay Stat, (student) Health Limitations, (student) Veteran Benefits. Also sped up processing (i.e. what took an hour, now takes a minute).
Update 10/15/2013: Program released.
lccAEWEmailOnFlags was developed to supply these capabilities:
- query all active Compilations in the Walla Walla Academic Early Warning (AEW) program/database
- send out email to any student for any active Intervention Codes
- send copies of email to staff about emails to students
- track what emails have been sent and only send once per all of these matching:
- Compilation Id
- Instructor Id
- Intervention Code
- Student Identification number (SID)
- allow staff to create/maintain email letter templates
- allow templates that can have individual information auto inserted
- report on Compilations processed, in the following formats:
- web (html)
- csv (comma delimited)
- txt (tab delimited)
Example Management Site
The programs, scripts and documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. Lower Columbia College further disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the programs, scripts and documentation remains with you. In no event shall Lower Columbia College, its authors, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the programs, scripts or documentation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the programs, scripts or documentation, even if Lower Columbia College has been advised of the possibility of such damages.