Project LID Homepage: Distributable Modules
Update 5/12/2015: Upgraded Answers Report logic/styling
Update 5/4/2015: Upgraded to allow Question Display Order
Update 5/1/2015: Changed lcc:databaseServer to three (3) column values.
Update 3/26/2015: Program released.
lccPoll was developed to supply these capabilities:
- FERPA/Sensitive Information Compliant
- allow staff to create polls
- questions can be 'radio', 'checkbox', 'single line', or 'multiline' responses
- polls can be accessed by network accounts, 'access lists', user ids with or without passwords
- all user information typed (i.e. sensitive information) is encrypted
- not limit on size of typed answers
- downloadable reports for Answers and Access
- shared resources across polls, i.e. page top, footer, etc.
- email submissions and re-take attempts to moderator(s)
- module style design, i.e. styles controlled externally
The programs, scripts and documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. Lower Columbia College further disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the programs, scripts and documentation remains with you. In no event shall Lower Columbia College, its authors, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the programs, scripts or documentation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the programs, scripts or documentation, even if Lower Columbia College has been advised of the possibility of such damages.