Project LID Homepage: Distributable Modules
Update 3/13/2017: Updated example Logic File #3. Upgrade: handle non-string Registry values.
Update 2/22/2016: Added Retrieve/Set Registry Keys, MenuFromFile.
Update 2/18/2016: Added [lcc:tab] replacement option, CopyFromClipBoard, new logging logic.
Update 12/14/2012: Fixed bug in ADCreateObject module. Added debug level '28' for ADChangePassword.
Update 12/7/2012: Added 'ADChangePassword' key.
Update 10/12/2012: Upgraded manual to new layout/ease of use. Added 'ContinueAfterError' key.
Update 9/7/2012: Recompiled for 'any cpu' mode, to support both x86/64 bit ActiveDS.dll (Active Directory calls).
Update 8/29/2012: Added Replace Tags to QuerySQL Server, Database, Query Statement. Added ADQueryPageSize and ADQueryResultsSizeLimit.
Update 8/23/2012: Program released.
The lccCommander application uses a text based logic file to perform commands/tasks. It was built to run in a Command window and can be embedded into batch files.
By default, lccCommander will provide brief information on results to the screen. A larger verbose level of details will be logged to a Log File.
The program can perform the following type of tasks:
- AD queries/updates
- Change Console colors
- CMD shell commands
- Copy From Clipboard
- Copy To Clipboard
- DHCP queries/updates
- Directory listing, with extension and name filtering
- File Output/Query
- Jumping to specific locations in the logic
- Set/use variables
- SQL queries/updates
- User Input
- Variable querying with filtering
Example Logic Files
- link Basic Logic Template
- link #1: Create a menu using Black/White colors. Echo the results to the console in Black/Yellow colors.
- link #2: Display banner, create a menu, then reroute logic depending on user choice.
- link #3: Query user for key and information, save information to file with a dynamic filename using key and save with preset header/footer.
- link #4: Query NICs and save to file with computer TAG #.
- link #5: Perform SQL Query and show only the first five results.
- link #6: Perform SQL command with preset variables.
- link #7: Add AD Object to AD Group
- link #8: Query AD Objects
- link #9: Query File with filters
- link #10: Continue After Error
- link #11: Change Password
- link #12: Get/Set Registry Values
The programs, scripts and documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. Lower Columbia College further disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the programs, scripts and documentation remains with you. In no event shall Lower Columbia College, its authors, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the programs, scripts or documentation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the programs, scripts or documentation, even if Lower Columbia College has been advised of the possibility of such damages.