Project LID Homepage: Distributable Modules
Update 8/18/2016: Added White Paper section: Registered Students File
Update 4/12/2016: Upgrade: Added Copy To Clipboard for Stats
Update 4/4/2016: Upgrade: force Instructor Id/Name, new key lcc:instructorsInfoPath
Update 3/31/2016: Upgraded layout, for better use of screen footprint, more flexibility for more information.
Update 2/17/2016: Bug fix: # count on new students in email notification corrected
Update 8/18/2015: Added safety logic to avoid saving blank list, i.e. Quarters, Tracking, etc.
Update 4/2/2015: Added Date/Time to all report filenames for history research. Added Instructor SID, Names columns with auto look-up of name from SID. Corrected two bugs in non-actions logic (Logs, Reports).
Update 2/3/2015: Added Student Intent (int)/Program Enrolled (prgenr) keys.
Update 2/2/2015: Added Email template Keys/Flags.
Update 1/8/2015: Added many upgrades, including Email Notifications, Email Templates, Filters, Layout, Simulation Tools, etc.
Update 10/28/2014: Added 'lcc:apiCallDelay' key, 'Abort' checkbox, and "Do It" status updates.
Update 10/17/2014: Program released.
lccCanvasCourseAdvisor (lccCCA) was developed to supply these capabilities:
- allow user to create/maintain quarters codes list
- allow user to create/maintain intent ignore codes list
- allow user to create/maintain 'advisor' courses (only the id/intents and cap, the rest is pulled from Canvas)
- query all courses in course list and get the # enrolled, then all students enrolled and fill in the Courses table
- get/parse currently registered students against all of the above
- for students who have an intent code that is not ignored and are not in an advisor course, add them
- only up add up to the cap, ignore wildcards until all courses with possible intent codes are filled
- add in a round-robin fashion, to balance memberships
- allow wildcard courses for spill-over and intent codes not defined
- provide stats on what was processed/done/etc.
- encryption of sensitive data in the Logic File
- output Course+Student records to text file
The programs, scripts and documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. Lower Columbia College further disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the programs, scripts and documentation remains with you. In no event shall Lower Columbia College, its authors, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the programs, scripts or documentation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the programs, scripts or documentation, even if Lower Columbia College has been advised of the possibility of such damages.